Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost data on a Memory card (32gb SDHC)

Options
  • 16-10-2012 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I pulled out (SDHC 32gb class 10) memory card while the camera was powered on, can i recover lost video data?
    Please help as I have tried recovery programs and nothing seems to work!
    The video data is very important to me as I've some great moments recorded.
    I have attached how the screen reads with the memory card open.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Regards.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 HenryAt

Thank you for taking the timeout to answer.
    I will look into it & report back.
    I have 29gb's recorded It wont be easy!
    Regards.

Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition is easy to use for EaseUS devotes to developing user-friendly software. There are seldom technical terms in the dialogs. You need not to have in-depth knowledge of computer to perform memory card recovery. The only thing you need to know is which module to use according to the kind of memory card data loss.

There are three modules on Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition as the picture showing below. "Deleted File Recovery" is for recovering deleted data on memory card; "Partition Recovery" for recovering files due to partition loss or damage on memory card and "Complete Recovery" for recovering lost files after format or system crash on memory card.

The step-by-step instruction of formatted memory card recovery is as following:

Step 1: Download and install the freeware. Launch it and click "Complete Recovery" module.

Step 2: Select the file types you want to recover. Tick 'Search all lost files automatically' to find all lost file types. Tick 'Ignore bad sectors' to skip bad sectors when scanning.

Step 3: Choose the memory card that was formatted and click "NEXT" to start searching on this volume. The Intelligent Searching module will scan the selected volume, collect and analyze every byte on the volume, then show you a list of volumes which are possible on it.

Step 4: After this scanning is finished, Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition will allow you to choose 4 volumes at best to recover the files on memory card. And then, press "NEXT" button, the Data Recovery Wizard will launch the "Building Directory" procedure to search the files on your memory card. You will see file/folder tree very soon.

Searching lost file to recover on memory card

Step 5: Select the file or directory on your memory card that you want to recover and press the "NEXT" button. And then select a directory and press the "NEXT" button to save the data.You can preview it before actual saving.

After the five steps, you will recover files from memory card. The quicker you perform card recovery, the better chance you will get your files back. Once your memory card is overwritten, you will lose the chance to recover files from memory card forever. So you must stop using the memory card or memory stick immediately when the accident happens and hurry up to try our free card recovery software to recover your memory card.

Tips: EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition can only recover 1 GB data free of charge. If you want to recover data more than 1 GB, you need to purchase EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.

If you are running Mac operating system, please go to see EaseUS Mac data recovery software. Detailed information refer to Recover lost data in your memory card on Mac.

here is the link of free version:

for mac user: http://www.easeus.com/mac/mac-data-recovery/

for windows user: http://www.easeus.com/datarecoverywizard/

Advertisement