Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long Term ME sufferer has had enough of living alone (Dublin)

Options
  • 15-10-2012 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am submitting this on behalf of a wonderful, brave friend who suffers from severe ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and has been living alone for several years, but wants to find a place to share in the general Blackrock-Monkstown-DunLaoghaire area. She would love to live with like minded people, not necessarily ME/CFS/MS, but anybody who would understand her need for calm and quiet in order to get strong again. Reiki, alternative therapies, healthy eating/living, yoga are things that she loves and might share an interest with somebody willing to share a house or apartment.

I am wondering if anybody has any ideas how to find such a place so she doesn't have to either live alone or go into sheltered accommodation long term.
    Has anybody any experience/advice, or knows anyone looking to share?

Thank you for any replies received.

Advertisement