Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any info on this Baby Elegance pram/buggy?

Options
  • 15-10-2012 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Was in Smyths at the weekend and saw this Baby Elegance one but can't find any reviews or info on it. It seemed much better than the Pebble or Beep and had 4 wheels rather than 3. I don't know if it's an older version or brand new one. Seemed to tick all our boxes - front and rear options for buggy, four wheels, decent size carrycot, easy to put up and down (even one handed) and will fit into the boot of our small car.

It says on the Smyths website that it's exclusive to Smyths and there's no mention of it anywere else. It's called the Baby Elegance i Slide and it's €300 (with another €100 for the car seat).

Any feedback/reviews or thougths welcome -
    http://www.toys.ie/Baby-Elegance-I-Slide-Buggy-and-Carrycot-!123539-prd.aspx

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

It's not available from baby elegence directly, so I'd assume it's an old model, you could ring the baby elegence stores and check. We have the beep+ and it's great.The beep twist has 4 wheels too,mlooks similar to the I slide http://www.babyelegance.org/index.php?cPath=1_178

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LittleSF

I just heard back from them - its actually a new model that they make exclusively for Smyths. You're right, the beep twist and this one do look similar. Need to go see the beep twist in store and then decide between the two. Thanks for the feedback on the twist - think we've narrowed it down to these two anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ballybabe

hi just wondering did you buy either of the baby elegance just been out looking at them today and I preferred the 4 wheel baby elegance beep twist. Just seen some negative reviews on line about them on smyths.ie. Worried about the quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭lounakin

I have that buggy, I love it. It's not the smallest in size but I love the fact that the baby is higher than most strollers, it's easily changeable from forward to rear-facing and it's super light. I really like mine, got it second hand to replace a graco I hated.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ballybabe

lounakin wrote: »
    I have that buggy, I love it. It's not the smallest in size but I love the fact that the baby is higher than most strollers, it's easily changeable from forward to rear-facing and it's super light. I really like mine, got it second hand to replace a graco I hated.

thanks for that think we will go for it just needed someone to back up what we thought we thought it was higher and easy to put up and down for us first time parents that don't have a degree in parenting!!! now for all the other jobs before next 10 weeks fly by

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭lounakin

ballybabe wrote: »
    thanks for that think we will go for it just needed someone to back up what we thought we thought it was higher and easy to put up and down for us first time parents that don't have a degree in parenting!!! now for all the other jobs before next 10 weeks fly by
    It's got drawbacks too for some people, depends on where you live and what you do with it. It doesn't fold small and takes a lot of space but I don't really need to fold it. My reason for this one was the height and changing rear/facing. It's very light and you have to be careful as it's prone to tipping over a little!

Advertisement