Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what to use to varnish a skateboard

Options
  • 15-10-2012 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

i had just spraypainted my skateboard and i need to somthing to varnish it /protect it people say on internet to use transparent protective enamel but i cant seem to find it anywhere if you know where to get it or somthing else that will work better or the same i would be really grateful

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Go I to your local hardware, Woodies, B&Q, etc. and ask the lads in there. They're bound to know and have a range of products.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 initiateapple

CianRyan wrote: »
    Go I to your local hardware, Woodies, B&Q, etc. and ask the lads in there. They're bound to know and have a range of products.

i tryed that there a bit useless most of them i ask them then they tell me where i might find where it is then ask then what i should use they tell me they dont know :l

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Hmm, well I think I saw a spray laquer in Easons that might do the job. Are you in Dublin? If you are then try All City Records in Temple Bar, beside the back of The Foggy Dew.

Advertisement