Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

state of the game back thursday 18th

Options
  • 15-10-2012 9:59am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

back at 9pm this thursday irish time

dapollo (yay), tod, major and qxc for the first show

tyler and artosis will be back in the future, the show won't be at 9pm all the time though it will be on thursday

incontrol is done with the show although may come back as a guest from time to time

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Should be enough content to talk about anyways, with GSL coming to an end, the HOTS beta etc

Though I do enjoy some of JPs Real Talks
    The Artosis one and the after-thoughts portion that followed were brilliant !!
    Naniwas was pretty good too....

I'd love to see something similar done with the Koreans, no real insight into their personalities. Nearest ye get is video from Homestory Cup or when they did GSL:OTR with some of them (they were brilliant - MKP beating a diamond league with just mouse was amazing)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

jp said there'll be a nestea real talk at some stage

i guess now that nestea is out of the gsl he'll have plenty of time for it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

How good is his english though ? , it could be dragged out.
    Even after the GSL matches, when Artosis asks them 3 questions...and he has to have it translated into korean, and then the answer back into english,,,takes forever.

I've not heard him talk much. MC / DRG / Violet would be good choices to start with as they have a decent grasp of the language.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭GosuIrish

Id imagine it would be hwanni translating like he once did for nestea on sotg , think i remember jp saying something about subtitles to make it better

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the Gdshow (2gd's esports talk show) is on tonight at 7pm irish time. it's usually brilliant. at least when they're not spending too much time talking about bloody mobas

http://www.twitch.tv/thegdstudio

• Advertisement
Advertisement