Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Grant Status!

Options
  • 14-10-2012 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Just wondering to what extent people have heard from the susi or whether you have actually heard a definite answer?

Status of your Grant! 71 votes

YES
    0% 0 votes
    NO
    16% 12 votes
    Provisionaly accepted (EMAIL)
    7% 5 votes
    Sent Documentation (Heard Nothing)
    25% 18 votes
    Didnt even recieve Letter from susi!
    50% 36 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭ditzyfairy

Applied July4th, was refused in August, appealed in August... Still waiting to hear anything

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭LedZeppelin

I applied initially back in June, sent back documents.

SUSI cancelled my application coz they thought I was meant to be with my local council this year (looooong story).

Reapplied with new application in August, got the 'provisionally awarded' lettter & sent back documents.

No word since I sent back the docs :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭AppleBottle

Applied June 11th, the first day. Got my letter to send documents August 22nd, got another letter to send additional documents around 2-3 weeks ago. Now I'm just waiting to hear back. The letters have been received as I called them last week to hear an update and they said they had be received but couldn't tell me any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Mahogany

Applied late July, received a letter saying I've been approved and then I had sent away my relevant documentation, that was about a month and a half ago, and still no word from them.

Just sent them an email there, not happy about this at all, living on the breadline as i type.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

Mahogany wrote: »
    Applied late July, received a letter saying I've been approved and then I had sent away my relevant documentation, that was about a month and a half ago, and still no word from them.

Just sent them an email there, not happy about this at all, living on the breadline as i type.

They have said when I had called them this week that they are moving applications to the assessor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭DonnaMarieAva

I was on the phone to them a couple of days ago and they said I will receive a letter by next Friday telling me how much I've been awarded and bank details stuff :P Judging how others are faring with their application, I reckon I'm very lucky!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 feefee85

I applied the 11th June, sent in all supporting documentation, final course acceptance form the whole works and have heard nothing since i was told i am provisionally eligable. Rang and have e-mailed them and haven't got any idea when i'm gonna here anything. I'm really starting to struggle at this point, some weeks i don't even have enough to feed my self

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

Can't even get to speak to a supervisor these days. Useless system.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 feefee85

Who do you complain to. nobody gives a monkeys

Advertisement