Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog collar

Options
  • 14-10-2012 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a online site where I can purchase a decent collar for my mini dachshund. The quality and range in the pet shops in Dublin is poor IMO. Where did you get yours?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I buy Red Dingo for my guy. It's not cheap, but the quality is excellent, and they wear and wash extremely well.

I bought his latest one here: http://globaldogshop.com/index.php?osCsid=047a900a03a2d3eefda446f1a6cd40e1. Genuine Red Dingo as well as a few others, and free postage too! :D

I'd check eBay as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Mollys.ie is where we got a red one for our collie and a baby blue for our Papillon, just waiting for the pink ones to come back in to get a baby pink one for the middle girl. They're the ones with the hearts on, soft leather.
    I find a lot of small cute collars are either not practical or they are too wide for small dogs but these ones fit really well, Papillon has had his on for 3 years and it's soft and is the perfect width for a small neck. They're about 20 euro but as I said we've had ours for 3 years and it's still grand, I find the nylon collars irritate the middle girls skin so I just go with leather for all of them.

Advertisement