Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer laptop warranty

Options
  • 13-10-2012 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

I bought a Dell laptop plus a 3 year extended warranty last March. I'm thinking of selling it and changing to a different model but what I would like to know is does the extended warranty go with the laptop to the new owner. Do Dell have a process for the changeover or has anyone any idea how it works.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

pbarr wrote: »
    I bought a Dell laptop plus a 3 year extended warranty last March. I'm thinking of selling it and changing to a different model but what I would like to know is does the extended warranty go with the laptop to the new owner. Do Dell have a process for the changeover or has anyone any idea how it works.

I don't have a clue, but i thought i'd answer and put you in (maybe) the right direction.

Depending on where you bought it, somebody HERE might know the answer.

Advertisement