Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fighting in Ennis cathederal yesterday

Options
  • 13-10-2012 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

And again....when will someone say enough is enough?
    http://clare.fm/news/ennis-mayor-horrified-cathedral-attack

I have to say peter Considine needs a boot in the ass if the comments attributed to him are actually his-what has Traveller brawling got to do with the good name of anywhere?
    I'm at a loss to understand why this has not been tackled once and for all. Make it a criminal offense to possess a slash hook and other implements outside of a farm or the back yard of a house, with mandatory sentencing, plus garnishing of welfare cheques to pay for court costs and garda time. PC gone way too far.
    Maybe we can get onto the Friary to pencil it in on their annual calendars when we can expect such events.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,421 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I had the unfortunate experience of coming across them in the A&E department in Ennis Hospital on Thursday afternoon. I had broken a couple of toes and was in the process of getting them dressed after the X ray when this bunch of <Mod snip> travellers burst in the door with one fella holding his head and about 5 or 6 following him. You would swear they owned the place the way they were going on. Another crowd of them outside the front door frightening the lifes out of a few old people that were trying to leave the hospital.
    They are bad news for any area.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Oh oh finbarrk you are going to be in so much trouble when Clareman comes on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Locking this thread for the moment

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement