Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Machine Gun Kelly - Lace Up

Options
  • 13-10-2012 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Been out a few days and really like this album. Just wondering what other people thin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Just heard the one with DMX and the one with Tech Nine & Twista, really liked both of them. Have to give the rest of the album a go.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Havent heard the album yet but I'm curious to hear what it sounds like.

When I first heard of MGK, it was not about music, in fact, it must have been nearly 6 months after I first heard of him that I heard a song from him. This normally turns me off an artist.

But I have in recent times been listening to bits and pieces of MGK and he is a seriously good rapper, i just hope that on the album he has used that with good beats and good subject matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Yeah, I had heard about him long before I heard him rap but he seems pretty good.

Advertisement