Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas escaping through the barrel

Options
  • 13-10-2012 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I have a TM p226 green gas pistol. I haven't used it much but while using today I found that the gas escapes through the barrel.

Both mags are leak free so was wondering what this would be. It happens with both mags a few shots and then all the gas comes out the barrel.

Any help appreciated. Could it just be the cold weather??

Cheers guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Trebob wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I have a TM p226 green gas pistol. I haven't used it much but while using today I found that the gas escapes through the barrel.

Both mags are leak free so was wondering what this would be. It happens with both mags a few shots and then all the gas comes out the barrel.

Any help appreciated. Could it just be the cold weather??

Cheers guys.

Could be the loading nozzle / release valve sticking open. Disassemble and lube all the usual contact points and re test.

Advertisement