Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Luas stop is handier to get to Cherrywood Business Park?

Options
  • 12-10-2012 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi guys, I'm new here, so hopefully I'm doing this right. ;)

I have to get to Cherrywood Business Park during the week and I've been told the easiest way to get there is via the Luas. From looking on Google Maps, the Cherrywood stop and the Brides Green stop appear to be more or less as close as each other to the the Business Park. The Street View is quite old here and the Luas doesn't appear to have been completed out this way then, I think.

The reason I ask is: On Street View, neither direction appears to have a safe footpath/walkway going all the way from around the stop to the Park, and you appear to have to cross a dual carriageway and/or roundabouts. I'm sure there are probably safe walkways from both both stops to the Park now, but would like to make sure before I end up having to chance crossing a dual carriageway during the week. ;)

Any help is much appreciated. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Brides Glen. Even if you got off at Cherrywood, it would be no more than 2-3 minutes. The roads on streetview are a bit outdated. There is a pathway and road from Brides Glen into the business area.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,485 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Bride's Glen is in the park right beside offices, Cherrywood is not in nor near the park, the 7/84 will leave you closer than that.

From Cherrywood there's no way to cross the DC unless your willing to take your chances

• Registered Users Posts: 10 The Underpants Gnome

Cheers guys. Brides Glen it is. I appreciate the help. :)

Advertisement