Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clear skies....

Options
  • 12-10-2012 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭

Looking good for some decent viewing over the weekend, cold but clear!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

Its looking good. I hope to get out with the Ed80 and do a more comprehensive effort at imaging M31. and possibly have a first crack at M81/M82.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭ThunderCat

Looking good for some decent viewing over the weekend, cold but clear!

Yea it's great. Im only relatively new to stargazing, and all i've got are a pair of 10x50 binouclars but I still can't help but get excited when I know from the weather forecast that it will be a clear night. The Pleaides here I come... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

Kersh wrote: »
    I hope to get out with the Ed80 and do a more comprehensive effort at imaging M31.
    :)

+1 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I don't see a thread about this, haven't time to check every thread, but I saw this and thought of this forum :
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/house-size-asteroid-comes-closer-earth-moon-friday-151703970.html
    Live coverage at 9.30pm if I understand right ?

They do mention Spaceweather.com, so I guess most of yees would have seen it announced there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭ThatDrGuy

Im working this weekend, no late night astro imaging for me :( ive got bulb cable on the way from italy so hopefully can take longer than 30 sec exposures next week. Then im just a good polar align away from an exciting new world of wobbly !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Looks like a good night, clear skies and moon rising much later.

Advertisement