Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bella baby dundrum

Options
  • 12-10-2012 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has been here and if it is any good??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭doubletrouble?

hi nicky
    we've bought most of our stuff from there. found them very friendly espec emma. lovely girl who knows her stuff. if people on here look for baby shops we always recommend bellababy. a little more expensive but have great quality stuff. because of the twins we had to buy lots of stuff and they looked after us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

It's a nice little shop, but I do think some of their stock is very overpriced.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

It is a nice shop but really expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭scrgirl

I was there yesterday, helpful friendly salesgirl but the buggies we were looking ar were actually a few hundred more expensive than in other places! And very small shop so little or no display of furniture. My mum wanted to buy me a changing unit but there was nothing to choose from.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

scrgirl wrote: »
    I was there yesterday, helpful friendly salesgirl but the buggies we were looking ar were actually a few hundred more expensive than in other places! And very small shop so little or no display of furniture. My mum wanted to buy me a changing unit but there was nothing to choose from.
    We got a fantastic changing unit from Ikea! It's a dresser with a changing table top attachment. So once baby doesn't need to be changed up there anymore its a dresser :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭scrgirl

Rachineire wrote: »
    We got a fantastic changing unit from Ikea! It's a dresser with a changing table top attachment. So once baby doesn't need to be changed up there anymore its a dresser :D

Is that the white one in Ikea?

scrgirl wrote: »
    Rachineire wrote: »

Is that the white one in Ikea?

Yep that's the one! My OH has it assembled, it took him a couple of hours but it's super sturdy and the drawers open and close really smoothly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭uli84

can i get a link to that on ikea website? pretty please...

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/10153790/

Thats the changing table- the top drawer is two in one, has a pull out drawer on the inside for small bits like socks!

Here is the changing table attachment:
    http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/10091448/

Advertisement