Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For A Room To Rent In Galway

Options
  • 11-10-2012 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

I've put up an ad before but this will be my last one I promise!

I really need to move from the house I'm in now (Rough area, psycho neighbours). I'd love a place kinda close to town.

I work 7am Tuesday to Saturday so would prefer to live with professionals or people who won't make too much noise. I'm not a complete dull arse. I do love my nights out and my movie nights in. I like to have fun but getting up at half five every morning is breaking my old body! ^_^

I'm 24. I'm animal crazy. I'm very open minded. I'm easy to get along with. I'm tidy... ish. You clean your mess, I'll clean mine... but if you feel like cleaning mine too then be my guest! :D

The main thing that's making it so difficult for me to find a place is that I have two pet ferrets. People assume they're going to rip out their throats or that I'll have them running riot around the house. They're actually lovely and friendly. I keep them in their cage in my room. They're only let out to run around my room when I'm there. I don't let them run around the house. There are too many dangers for them. You really wouldn't even know they're there!

Anyway, if you have a room or may know of someone that does then please let me know! :D
    Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement