Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scott Walker - Bish Bosch

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,882 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

arguably this should be in the Experimental Music forum.

He released some great tunes in the 60s but that promo scared the bejesus out of me...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭DerekDGoldfish

I enjoy both his 60's ballader and scary loner forms, looking forward to a new album from him

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭mosstin

• Registered Users Posts: 1 horrorfeminae

From what Ive heard so far, I prefer The Drift and Tilt.

This new work reminds me of Paul Amlehn, but not as well resolved or choesive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Tilt is one of the greatest albums ever.

I'll be buying this. I'll give an online retailer the business - don't want a repeat of the grief I had in numerous Dublin record shops trying to buy The Drift on release date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭DerekDGoldfish

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    Tilt is one of the greatest albums ever.

I'll be buying this. I'll give an online retailer the business - don't want a repeat of the grief I had in numerous Dublin record shops trying to buy The Drift on release date.

Id be surprissed if tower didnt have it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Id be surprissed if tower didnt have it

Certainly if they don't have it they will order it in. They're good in there.

Advertisement