Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New in Town looking for a Yoga studio to teach in.

Options
  • 11-10-2012 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi all, I just moved to Dublin and am enjoying being a yoga student again but I'm starting to miss teaching. If anyone on here is a yoga teacher, I'd love to hear from you. Getting a foot in a door is all I need. I teach Hatha. Vinyasa flow, and Core Vinyasa. Yoga/Pilates Combo.

I'm currently practising at Samadi, The Elbow room and Melt in Dublin :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Bov

Hi Pink Butterfly. Are you a teacher too? I'm doing some Karma yoga at the Elbow room, it's a good way in. I make soup for the community classes and assist in the creche so mums can go to class a couple of times per week. In return i get a free class. It's a nice arrangement until i get myself known.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LINDAKIRWAN

Slane Studios on Crookedwood farm have beautiful, bright, spacious barn converted studios situated on a farm in the heart of the Boyne Valley....

• Registered Users Posts: 15 perses10

theirs a new studio been open on kylemore road looks intresting

www.facebook.com/prestigefitness.ie?ref=hl

Advertisement