Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Palmolive Naturals shower gel

Options
  • 11-10-2012 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

There is a coupon in the Tesco Toddlers magazine in the post this week for 1 euro off any Palmolive naturals shower gel.

Currently half price in Tesco( 89c) I think...so it actually works out free :D
    Picked one up last night.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sharong

Thanks got this in post wouldnt have notice this coupon

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭LavaLamp

ooh brilliant - I was just looking at the coupons today and wondering if any of them are worth using - clearly so :D thanks

I just tried using this and it won't go through, either because the shower gel is on offer or because the coupon value is greater than the cost of the product...booooo :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

LavaLamp wrote: »
    ooh brilliant - I was just looking at the coupons today and wondering if any of them are worth using - clearly so :D thanks

I just tried using this and it won't go through, either because the shower gel is on offer or because the coupon value is greater than the cost of the product...booooo :-(

That is weird because it worked for me no problem. Did you scan the clubcard before using the voucher, I know it won't work unless you scan the clubcard

ah see now I didn't have my clubcard with me (when I got to the till I realised I had in fact left my keys in the ignition of my car :eek: the joys of shopping with toddlers!!!) but I know the checkout girl and she scanned the lady behind me's clubcard and said that it should work. Maybe I will try again today with my clubcard and see - thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

So as well as not being able to use the voucher, the lady behind you got all ur clubcard points- bad day bargain wise!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭lennyloulou

where did you get this voucher? do you buy a magazine or is it in a tesco brochure? Sorry! am confused!

So as well as not being able to use the voucher, the lady behind you got all ur clubcard points- bad day bargain wise!

haha yeah bit of a pants one! I tried again with my clubcard and it still won't go through, it says something like "customer has not met required spend" or some rubbish. Ah well, never mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

where did you get this voucher? do you buy a magazine or is it in a tesco brochure? Sorry! am confused!

You need to sign up to the tesco toddler and baby club here.
    They send out a regular magazine with coupons also. I prob only use about 20% of the vouchers but the magazine is actually useful.

http://www.tesco.ie/clubcard/clubs/baby.aspx

Advertisement