Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diet Pills Documentary

Options
  • 10-10-2012 11:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

I am a 3rd year student studying film and broadcasting in Dublin at the moment. I am currently researching the availability, distribution and effects of diet pills on its Irish users.

Following my research a short documentary may be produced provided a sufficient amount of content is sourced and agreed upon amongst the crew and lecturer.

I am appealing to anyone with any knowledge of diet pills. i.e. anyone who has taken them , knows anybody that takes or has taken them or anyone in a health related career who may have significant knowledge on these substances.

If you would be interested in appearing in this documentry or indeed just providing some knowledge please dont hesitate to contact me.

If production goes ahead shooting will commence between october and november 2012. It is important that more information is produced to create awarenes of these. And you could help !!

Thanks ,

Anita.

Advertisement