Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Utter delight!

• 10-10-2012 11:37pm

Ok, let me say at the offset that it's rather sad that I'm so chuffed about this.

I've put about 260 hours into Skyrim thus far. Love it as much as I loved Oblivion. Went for the same character type (assassin / thief Khajiit), have done all the main & secondary quests (only the "follower" type quests left, and I've done a handful of them already). I'm level 81, insanely nice double enchanted weapons and armour.

Anyways, did the Dark Brotherhood quests before anything else. Shortly thereafter (many months ago) I inadvertently lost Shadowmere. At the time (when I didn't know any better!) I thought he'd pull an Oblivion style move, and wander back to the equivalent of Fort Farragut (which I assumed would be the DB Sanctuary). Anyway as we all now know, he doesn't do that.

Skyrim is a big place, and I deplored ever seeing him again, though I did try for a while before giving up - needles and a field of haystacks come to mind. It always bothered me that I'd lost him, though.

So today, I decided I'd finally complete the Treasure Map chests - and imagine my delight when I stumbled upon my old friend Shadowmere close to one of the treasure chests! :D

I've now given him a nice home at Lakeside Manor - hoping that he doesn't wander off on me! (is there any way to "lock" him in place? I'm using a 360).

Just wanted to share my good news with people that understand (my wife seemed indifferent to it!).

Druss.

Blog:
    www.huntforageharvest.com

Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/#!/druss_rua

Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/HuntForageHarvest

Advertisement