Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go!?

Options
  • 10-10-2012 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi,

Not such a serious problem here but I can't think of a good answer.
    I've been dating a beautiful Brazilian girl for a few weeks now. We get on really well. I just can't think of suitable dates for us.
    She doesn't smoke or do drugs (I don't either). She doesn't drink alcohol. She doesn't particularly like walking long distances.

We're meeting up tomorrow evening in Dublin city centre.
    Does anyone have any interesting or original dates I could take her on?

Thank you so much,
    Warrior Monk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

That's a lot of what she doesn't like... what DOES she like?!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Warrior Monk

Haha,

She likes dancing... but my back is killing me this week so I can't dance tomorrow night.
    She likes chatting and laughing. I'm helping her with her English, she's teaching me some Portuguese. Sorry, that's all I have... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Maybe there's a comedy show on somewhere if she likes laughing? Or how about getting a bus out somewhere different like the beach or (if your back is up to it/weather allowing) Powerscourt or the mountains?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

This is an advice forum for issues posters are having within their relationships.

For geographically specific date/social ideas, you are better off asking in the relevant Regional Forum

All the best. :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement