Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scholarships to study in England

Options
  • 10-10-2012 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm interested in doing Maths as a degree and after a lot of research, I think Cambridge would probably be the best place to go to. However, with university fees so high in the UK, plus living costs etc, there's no way I'd be going over there unless I got some form of scholarship. So I was wondering if anyone knew of any scholarships for Irish students going over to the UK.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭saltyporridge

If it's an undergraduate course you will be able to apply to SUSI next year (I assume it's for the 2013/14 academic year) for a maintenance grant. You won't be eligible for fees from SUSI for doing any course in the UK but you would apply to the UK student loans for help with your fees. Have a look at http://www.slc.co.uk/

Advertisement