Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to make friends

Options
  • 10-10-2012 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I'm a 29 year old male, originally from Portlaoise. I moved to Kerry 4 years ago. Moved to Holland 2 years ago and moved back to Milltown to live with my parents in July this year. Cant say I'm overly happy about living with my parents again but it has to be done for now until I get back on my feet... I would really like to get to know some people in Kerry, Male or Female. I'm insured on my fathers car so getting around isn't a problem, thank Christ!

Interests: Site seeing,Drums (would like to start a band - heavy or light...), Drinks, Movies, Photography,Conspiracy theories, Paranormal **** and all that jazz... So, don't be shy. Come save me from the gloom of Milltown... :P
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

I'm from the other side of the country but wanted to say fair play to ya for reaching out

• Registered Users Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭siblers

You don't play poker by any shot? In that pub next to the bookies they have poker every friday night and its only like 5 euros to buy in. Don't play that game myself but would be a bit of craic. Killarney has a photography club, probably get more info in the kilarney thread. you could try some of the community centres around to see if they have any classes etc going on. Or if you play sports there's loads of clubs around the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭whistlingtitan

Tons of clubs sport and otherwise in Tralee join a few it will at least get you out of the house anyway
    There is also five a side soccer just for fun

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭youneverknow

great to see people giving this fella a helping hand, and a great thing to see you coming on here to search for friends hats off to you lad.;)

Cozzy2012 wrote: »
    Interests: Site seeing

Well you could hardly be in a better place!

And if you're willing to put in some effort and invest in boots, the best places to see the sights is from high up on the hundreds of hills and mountains in the Iveragh and Dingle peninsulas. You can probably see the Reeks from your house, people from all over Europe would be green with envy at what you haveat your doorstep. Think of a walking or climbing club in Killarney and you won't regret it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭qwertypop

Well how did you get on with meeting new people

• Registered Users Posts: 24,004 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

qwertypop wrote: »
    Well how did you get on with meeting new people

He obviously met loads and now hasn't any spare time for the internet.

Advertisement