Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get this email?

Options
  • 10-10-2012 11:34am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40

Just got this email even though I sent everything in at once around 2 weeks ago. Should I be worried or have I only got this email because they haven't got the chance to look at my letter yet because of the backlog?

Outstanding Supporting Documentation Notification - Application Number: W12
    /

Dear

I refer to previous correspondence in relation to documents required to support your student grant application.

If you have not returned your documentation pack, please be advised that we cannot process your application any further until you submit this documentation. Therefore the processing of your application and any subsequent payment due will be delayed.

Please submit your completed documentation pack, ensuring to tick the box beside each document on the list to confirm the document is enclosed, as soon as possible and include a completed final course acceptance form. (Please log onto www.cdvec.ie/student-Supports/grants.aspx to download the final course acceptance form). Failure to submit all documents requested at the same time will result in a further delay in the processing of your application.

If you have submitted a full and complete documentation pack, please forward the final course acceptance form.

Please do not reply to this notification email.

Thank you

SUSI Support Team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

I got it on the 27th Sept. I just printed off the Final Course Acceptance form and sent it off. Still waiting to see if I get the grant or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 twinkylinky

i received the exact same email today.. they rang me yerst n told me.. i was kinda of annoyed because i sent everything they asked for.. seriously. this is not fair

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Katie Kaboom

I got that email aswell after I had sent all my doc's off. So rang them and they said they had received all my doc's since sending that letter so I didn't need to send anything. But I they also said I won't know if I will get it for at least 30days.....

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Wintergreen

I got that email last week and sent the form in straight away. Thought I was making progress until yesterday I got a letter asking for loads more information and another final course acceptance form!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 kaflin

It's a generic email sent out to everyone whose at a certain point in the process.
    Main thing to take away from it is if you haven't sent on the Course Acceptance Form then do that now.

And even though you sent in all your documents, you might still be asked to send on more stuff if what you sent on isn't good enough.

• Advertisement
Advertisement