Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get to Bray before 7am from town?

Options
  • 10-10-2012 6:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I'm starting a new job in Bray, but I live in Blanchardstown and the first bus to town is at 5:20am, so in town for about 6am. Then the only options seem to be the DART or the 145 bus.

First DART leaves at 6:13am (Tara Street) and in arrives in Bray at 06:54am.

First 145 leaves at Heston at 6:20am and arrives about 7:28am.

Does anyone know of any alternative and earlier options, i.e. private buses etc? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,584 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

There are no private buses at that time. Finnegans operate a service from Sandyford LUAS but it does not start until 0745.

Bus Eireann route 133 serves Ballywaltrim but it does not start until 0640 from the airport.

That's all of the options I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,312 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It is rather early and it is a fair distance to travel, so I'm not optimistic.

I can't see there being many options, unless there is something unconventional like using an airport bus.

Try experimenting with this: www.a-b.ie putting in the actual origin and destination and play around with the 'Advanced settings'.

Advertisement