Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verifing my PayPal Account

Options
  • 10-10-2012 4:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi everyone

Never knew this site existed, hopefully you guys can help me with my problem.

I recently created a PayPal account as I was soon to receive money through the internet. When I created the PayPal account I did not verify it to a bank account or credit card. Basically all I did was make an account.

I then received a certain amount of money into my PayPal account and my status at this point is still Unverified.

I was recently on Ebay looking to pick up something on the cheap and was unable to make the purchase, it did not tell me why I couldn't but I'm guessing it's because I have not verified my account. I unfortunately don't have credit card, but I do have a 3V card.

Is it possible to use a 3v card toverify my account without buying a voucher for it? Or are they any other options to verify my account and spend the money that resides in it?

Thank you in advance for your reply :)

Comments

Advertisement