Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fitting

Options
  • 09-10-2012 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

Will a ICS. RIS fit a M4 D/boy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

I don't think so. Generally speaking ICS parts are off-spec to most others.

What RIS system is it? Does it attach via delta ring? If so, as far as I know you would need to use an ICS spec delta ring + outer barrel (or modify existing barrel) for it to fit.

Though I would not be 100% certain; that's just from memory

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭tyrone03

I take it its the RIS im selling, I dunno, it does apparantly fit a G&P thou. Its the stock ICS RIS that came with my ICS 127 http://www.icsbb.com/web_e/html/02_products/show.aspx?kind1=3&kind2=19&kind3=24&num=587
    If Inari is correct then it will fit as there is the original ics delta ring and front sight with smaller foregrip holder on it as well. The ICS barrel is the same as on my G&P so not sure were your going with that thou.

Advertisement