Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KHAN AND BROTHER SEE OFF HIJACKERS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

thought Khan had no chin lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ivoryp

Boxrec will have to update khan's record: 32-3

• Registered Users Posts: 54,595 ✭✭✭✭walshb

MD1990 wrote: »
    thought Khan had no chin lol

Impervious to a cosh, it seems!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ivoryp

Does anyone else find it annoying when khan still talks about "...cleaning up the division before moving up"?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

People go on about Khan having no chin. I thinks it's his severe lack of a brain that's his biggest problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

No way the cops would let an attempted "armed hijacking" slide like this.

Me thinks this story has been seriously embellished - or simply made up to cover something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Friend of mine just showed me this, not quite sure what to make of it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,412 ✭✭✭weemcd

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »

Friend of mine just showed me this, not quite sure what to make of it

I doubt it's real, but if that video is real it's easily one of the best things I've seen in my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Henno30

weemcd wrote: »
    I doubt it's real, but if that video is real it's easily one of the best things I've seen in my life.

Khan's brother tweeted that the stuff your man has in the video was taken from them. Funny sh*t :D

Advertisement