Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eBook HumbleBundle. Pay what you want for DRM-free eBooks

Options
  • 09-10-2012 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

Great little eBook bundle going at the moment at HumbleBundle

* Pirate Cinema - Cory Doctorow
    * Pump Six and Other Stories - Paolo Bacigalupi
    * Zoo City - Lauren Beukes
    * Invasion: The Secret World Chronicle -
    * Stranger Things Happen - Kelly Link
    * Magic for Beginners - Kelly Link

If you pay more than the average buyer - currently US$11.27/€8.75 - you get:

* Signal to Noise - Neil Gaiman & Dave McKean
    * Old Man's War - John Scalzi

If the previous Humble Bundles are anything to go by, they'll add more books and maybe even soundtracks for free if you pay more than the average. Still a whole lot cheaper than buying them elsewhere :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Old Man's War is also only included if you pay above average.
    It's a bit confusing too that they still have the average broken out by OS.

But still a good deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Xzen

Thanks for that, I've updated my post.

Ya, they just display the average people spend depending on their OS. Linux users are generally the big spenders :)

The "average price" listed to get the full set of books, is the average between all OSs and not limited to the OS you're running when buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

5 webcomic collections added. Average price now $13.48. I should have bought them first time round! :(

Advertisement