Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Review Request: KWA/KSC Glock 18c GBB

Options
  • 09-10-2012 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

So, I was thinking of retiring my trusty old KJ Works M1911 GBB (CO2) as the frame is showing some serious signs of stress - cracks, and the slide no longer locks back when mag is empty. There is cracking around the "hammer" area and the slide seems to be a bit banged up. Do not feel it is 100% safe to use anymore, so I guess it becomes a paperweight now... had it since 2009!

Anyway, I was thinking of changing to the Glock family of sidearms, as I like the feel of them. They fit fairly well in my hand (I have small hands) and are simple to operate - no getting brapped 'cos I forgot to flick the bloody safety off :P

So, I was looking at the Glock 18c by KWA/KSC and wondering, has anyone here got one? A review maybe? Would I be better off with the non automatic Glock 17?

Ideally looking at the metal slide ones as I believe the kick off them is better, and I am a bit wary of ABS because I tend to be rough on gear. So, anyone done a review? A cursory search here showed up nowt. Is it worth the coin?

Thanks lads :)

Link: http://www.airsoftguns.ie/kwa-ksc/491-kwa-ksc-glock-g18c-fully-semi-gbb-airsoft-metal-slide.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Masada did a few reviews of a selection of pistols a few years back including the Glock 18c

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=58543016[PHP][/PHP]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

I had a KWA G18C up until a few months ago , It was flawless, But bear in mind I do not skirmish the only problem I found some of the cheaper bb's would pop straight out of the mag lips after loading it, Also it needs to be very warm outside to use the full auto on it

Rgds
    infodox wrote: »
    So, I was thinking of retiring my trusty old KJ Works M1911 GBB (CO2) as the frame is showing some serious signs of stress - cracks, and the slide no longer locks back when mag is empty. There is cracking around the "hammer" area and the slide seems to be a bit banged up. Do not feel it is 100% safe to use anymore, so I guess it becomes a paperweight now... had it since 2009!

Anyway, I was thinking of changing to the Glock family of sidearms, as I like the feel of them. They fit fairly well in my hand (I have small hands) and are simple to operate - no getting brapped 'cos I forgot to flick the bloody safety off :P

So, I was looking at the Glock 18c by KWA/KSC and wondering, has anyone here got one? A review maybe? Would I be better off with the non automatic Glock 17?

Ideally looking at the metal slide ones as I believe the kick off them is better, and I am a bit wary of ABS because I tend to be rough on gear. So, anyone done a review? A cursory search here showed up nowt. Is it worth the coin?

Thanks lads :)

Link: http://www.airsoftguns.ie/kwa-ksc/491-kwa-ksc-glock-g18c-fully-semi-gbb-airsoft-metal-slide.html

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭infodox

Given Masada says it went through a bloody lawnmower and lived, I reckon the 18c will do me fine :) now to get coins and shop for one :D

Thanks guys :3

Advertisement