Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats in your Garage?

Options
  • 09-10-2012 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

Currently have, T34-85 (newest addition) , jagdpanzer (dont understand the hate for this td) , S-35 CA (love this thing), SU-85 soon to be an SU-100 and finally the good old Panzer 4.

and nearly forgot the BDR G1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Type59, Lorraine 40 T, PantherII, VK. 4502 (P) Ausf. A, E-100, T34, T110E5, T92, T-54, IS-4, IS-7, SU-100, Object 268, Tiger, Tiger II, T14, T32.

I'm 200k credits away from buying Object 212.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

Lights (All Elite)

T-127
    Pz 38H
    amx 12t
    elc amx
    T-50
    Chaffee

Meds (all elite except T-50 and the DB)

M4
    Easy 8
    A-32
    Pershing
    M46 Patton
    M48A1
    T-25
    T-54
    Panther 2
    E-50
    VK 3002 (DB)
    Type 59

Heavy

IS-4
    IS-3

No arty or TDs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

Bought:

amx 1390
    AMX AC Mle. 1946
    amx 105 am

lowe
    gw panther

patton
    tier 7 us td (one before t28 prot)

is4
    obj 704
    s51
    t50-2

unlocked only:

gw tiger
    obj 212
    is7
    lorraine 40t

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,270 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

In no specific order and missing some lower tier tanks I don't play anymore (T2/T3 premium tanks, some T6/T7 heavy from tree splits etc.)

X Heavy: Maus, E100, IS-7, IS-4, AMX 50B, T110E5
    X Other/XIII SPG: T-62A, Batchat, Obj. 268, Obj. 261
    Other: AMX13-90, T50-2, M40/43, Jagdpanter II, Obj. 206, IS-8, Löwe, T34, T-59

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,107 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Germans:

E-100
    Maus
    Jagd E-100
    E50
    Lowe

US:

T34
    T110E5
    T28 Prot.
    M46 Patton

Russian:

Matilda
    Churchill
    T-127
    M3 Stuart
    T-44
    KV-4
    IS3
    SU-100 (starting the new TD line)
    SU-152

• Advertisement

Shams, you're playing on the American server yeah?
    How many players are you getting online at peak times and is there as much despair about "noob" players as there is on the European server?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Aenaes wrote: »
    Shams, you're playing on the American server yeah?
    How many players are you getting online at peak times and is there as much despair about "noob" players as there is on the European server?

Correct, peak times for me are usually any time after 4 (PST). I find the players who whine about "noobs" are usually on later in the evenings say anytime after 9:30. All in all the game players as a whole are respectful towards each other, but u always get a few bad apples.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

U.S.A: T110e5, M103, T30, T95, Patton, T34, M22 Locust

U.S.S.R: IS-7, IS-4, T-54, IS-8, SU-85, KV-2, T-127, Tetrarch

France: AMX 50B, AMX 50 120, BatChat, AMX 13 90

Germany: GW TypeE, Ausf B, Tiger II, Panther, VK2801, Lowe

China: Type59, Type62

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,107 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I realise now I left out the French tanks I have, but that seems to sum up how un-fun I've found them to be.

Spear wrote: »
    I realise now I left out the French tanks I have, but that seems to sum up how un-fun I've found them to be.

Really? I admit they are very situational and you either have a good battle or a total failure with them. I went the medium line, the lower AMXs were fun for just charging in.
    I'm at Lorraine now and it's tempermental. With a good round, I feel like king of the battlefield. Countless times I've died very early..

• Advertisement

Aenaes wrote: »
    Really? I admit they are very situational and you either have a good battle or a total failure with them. I went the medium line, the lower AMXs were fun for just charging in.
    I'm at Lorraine now and it's tempermental. With a good round, I feel like king of the battlefield. Countless times I've died very early..

They just don't seem to do anything well, bar some of the very highest ones. Currently I've an ARL V39 TD, an AMX M4 1945, and an AMX 13-75, and they just seem to have no strengths that can be leveraged to get anything from them. Bad armour, bad speed, lacking guns, lacking fire rate, lacking alpha damage etc etc.

Spear wrote: »
    They just don't seem to do anything well, bar some of the very highest ones. Currently I've an ARL V39 TD, an AMX M4 1945, and an AMX 13-75, and they just seem to have no strengths that can be leveraged to get anything from them. Bad armour, bad speed, lacking guns, lacking fire rate, lacking alpha damage etc etc.

I found they have to be played in a completely different way due to the fact French thinking was still in ww1 mode before they got knocked out. For example i saw a lot of hate for the b1, because ppl assumed that it was a "heavy". But this tank came into production right after ww1. So I played it as a medium, same as my BDR (and i think arl) and it worked out for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

I missed my favourite French tank!!

The ELC! It's so much fun to run around in that lil thing especially with physics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

French: Bat-Chat, AMX-100

Germany: Tiger - Panther - Panzer III/4 & a couple of premiums

Soviet: IS4 - IS3 - KV/13 - A32 - OBJ. 212

USA: T110E5 - T110E4 - Sherman E4, E2, E8 - T34

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

mainly Soviet tanks

BT-7, T25-at, KV-is, IS, SU14

the arty is the only non elite, all the have crews are training their second perk.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

I got lots of them also

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

PZ II
    PZ III
    IS
    Lowe
    Grille
    PZ375fsomethingorother, the slow premium T2 with the massive armor.

Apart from the Grille, i have positive win rate with them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭abyss

HT:
    T32 (not bad, but I have to larn to play)
    IS (grinding to got IS-3)

Scouts:
    ELC AMX
    VK2801

Arty:
    Su-26 (Love it, need new crew)
    Su-8 (newbie on this one, but got crew from Su-26, so will be better quite soon)

LT:
    T1 Cunningham (quite new, nice to drive)

Med:
    T-25 (collect gold from events and bought - no real cash spend) - she has crew transferred from my Leichtaktor and perform quite well.

No big changes planned for now, considering one TD

sold the jagdpanzer and bought the jagdpather, i love it. Also upgraded to an SU 100

Advertisement