Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgently need a dog fosterer!

Options
  • 09-10-2012 6:31pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know anyone who would look after a dog (Tara) for a couple of days this weekend. I have to go away this weekend with college and the lady who looks after my collie can't take her as one of her dogs does not like Tara.

I can't put her in a kennel because I don't have proof of her vaccinations, she was a rescue dog.

She is a JRTx and is approx 2yrs old.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

Is she house trained?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Catxscotch wrote: »
    Is she house trained?

she is yes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I know someone that Runs a kennell, I'll see what he can do RE. the Vacinations. etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

I live in an apartment but Im On Call this weekend which means I can't go out. I have never actually been called either so I wouldn't have to leave her. I have a dog at home, and I miss having a dog in Limerick!

The Snipe wrote: »
    I know someone that Runs a kennell, I'll see what he can do RE. the Vacinations. etc.

Thanks that would be handy

• Advertisement

Catxscotch wrote: »
    I live in an apartment but Im On Call this weekend which means I can't go out. I have never actually been called either so I wouldn't have to leave her. I have a dog at home, and I miss having a dog in Limerick!

Thanks for the offer and if I can't get her into a kennel or somewhere with a garden I'll come back to you. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭girlwitcurls

im probably too late but i could do it no problem

im probably too late but i could do it no problem

Thanks for your offer, luckily we got sorted. Just looking for a forever home for her now.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭girlwitcurls

what kind of dog is she?

what kind of dog is she?

She's a 2yr old jack Russell / daschund cross.

• Advertisement
Advertisement