Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removals share

Options
  • 09-10-2012 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

I am going over to London at the end of the week to clear out my flat. I will be renting a large transit to do this. The van will be empty travelling from Galway to London and I thought it could be a good idea to share the cost with someone moving, or just needing stuff moved, in the other direction (ie. over to the UK from Ireland). I could drive somewhere (within reason) en route to collect/drop the stuff.

If such an arrangement would suit anyone, please PM me.

Not sure if this is the correct place for this thread - happy for it to be moved

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭berrecka

As I have not yet booked the van, I could also rent one in the UK and have the empty van returning to the UK from Ireland after the weekend - Tuesday 16th probably. I am flexible on this and would be happy to do it whichever way suits the other person

Advertisement