Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trackball Mouse to use in MAME??

Options
  • 09-10-2012 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,870 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a decent (non small) trackball mouse to use with the odd MAME game on my Candy cab?
    It's something that would be hidden under the cpanel until I played a game that needed it. Looking for wired or wireless and a decent size to the ball part of it is important.

I know I could buy a nice proper arcade one but they really need to be installed in a cpanel permanently to use them properly. I just want a standard USB trackball mouse that will do the job for a few games.
    So, any ideas or recommendations?
    Anyone using one that they like?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭ondafly

feck Trackballs !!! sure Cabal was the only one I ever enjoyed

Cabal_Amiga_cover.jpg

but if you must ; Kensington Slimblade

mbank41566_w373_h373.jpg

Get some pictures and vids up of the Batriderfull kit!!!!!! thats what we want to see:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

I use the ultimarc one and its decent enough and is in a box so it can be lifted in/out easily

Advertisement