Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High Risk Pregnancy

Options
  • 08-10-2012 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi ladies, looking for some advice please. Just found out today we are pregnant. Bit of a shocker, had a stillborn baby in March and suffered DVT hence HR pregnancy. Now I'll be attending limerick and obviously ive spoken with consultant etc previously but just wanted some feedback from ladies that have gone through this. Also some ladies also said they went privately but shud I not keep my 3k as I'm going to HR Clinic anyway and hav some private scans??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭xiwang

I can't say much about Limerick but re the public/private I would say that if you have any doubts about going private (as in keeping money for scans or baby items or whatever), then definitely go public. The care should be the same for a high risk pregnancy in either case. Hope all goes well for you!

Advertisement