Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronan Keating on Piers Morgan Life Stories

Options
  • 08-10-2012 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

Hi, can anyone send me a link where I can watch this? I tried UTV player but it seems that you can't watch it from Ireland.

Any help would be great!

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

It appears to be on Youtube......?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Dublin Chick

Oh ok super will have a look!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21 groovygirl5

was a great watch, feel sorry for Ronan i think he really regrets what he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,151 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

He came across as a very nice likeable person IMO.

And I never would have had an opinion either way prior to seeing the interview this evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Piers Morgan, love him or hate him, is IMO one of the top interviewers out there right now, he asks the questions that people want to hear answered.

Could you imagine if that was Tubridy :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sunrise91

I cried watching that interview. Not proud of it, not ashamed of it either!! ;) Piers Morgan is excellent at what he does.

Advertisement