Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

***Match Thread*** Tue 9/10 19:15 WES2 v Deloitte

• 07-10-2012 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Dave - in
    Jules - in
    Wes - in
    Cathal - in
    Conor - in
    Keith P - work
    Derek -
    Darren - in
    Gar - in
    Keith R - in
    Ciaran -
    Clay - out
    Collie -
    Pete - out
    Mark - in
    Damian - in

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Jesus lads I feel terrible about the penalty, didn't think I had an option but to go for it. Won't happen again.

3-3 draw that we well deserved if you ask me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

Draupnir wrote: »
    Jesus lads I feel terrible about the penalty, didn't think I had an option but to go for it. Won't happen again.

3-3 draw that we well deserved if you ask me.

I'll take a fair bit of the blame for going back to the keeper with the throw that ended up putting us under pressure. I had a bit of a brainfart and was convinced he was able to pick it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

OK, taking the positives.

We got three goals, and all three came from good pressuring in their half, we are good going forward, starting with the full backs making good runs and delivering balls in and around the box. Centre halfs too, for the most part, getting intelligent percentage balls into the opposition half.

Midfield, good game, but I want to see more of the defenders being allowed to defend, and the midfielders playing less deep.

We can cut out the mistakes that lead to their goals, but the fact is that two weeks running now we've lost poinst because of penalties.

no penalty conceded next week please :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

I thought three soft goals, particularly the first two conceded as the third came from a messy throw in/keeper clearance/freekick/bar/penalty.

But on a positive note, coming back from 0-1 to a well deserved 2-1 lead and brushing the first equaliser off to go 3-2 up shows some mettle

Advertisement