Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guide pricing

Options
  • 07-10-2012 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

lads,
    hope this is okay to ask here,

after 3 kids its become patently obvious that Im not gonna get diving any more.
    Therefore I am reluctantly gonna have to put my gear up for sale.
    the question I have is this.......
    how much to charge for it ???

I have a Northern Diver Dry suit that will need to be re certified, as its been hanging in a wardrobe for a long while.
    I also have a Zeagle Ranger BCD, again hasent been used in ages, would also need to be certified.

The gear is top quality but I cant find any kind of guide price to sell it for.
    I dont want to rip anyone off either !!!

I know I shouldn't really be selling it but its been too long and there is too much else going on

heres a link to the ad on adverts

http://www.adverts.ie/water-sports/northern-diver-dry-suit/1957083

any help would be greatly appreciated
    Cheers

MrTrebus

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭yankinlk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭denismc

Why not get all the equipment serviced or checked then at least you will have peace of mind.
    You will recover the cost of servicing when you sell the equipment and people will be happier to buy it knowing everything is in good order.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

yankinlk wrote: »

no mate,
    its not, but its an interesting guide price

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

denismc wrote: »
    Why not get all the equipment serviced or checked then at least you will have peace of mind.
    You will recover the cost of servicing when you sell the equipment and people will be happier to buy it knowing everything is in good order.

your probably right that would be the best thing to do,unfortunately the cash just isnt there to get it done.
    I would much rather sell it knowing its in perfect working order
    I think I might pull the ad and wait till the new year, never know, might even get permission from the war office to start diving again ;);)

Advertisement