Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TY Minicompany

Options
  • 07-10-2012 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

What's everyone doing?

We're not allowed ANY food or drink products, because the catering company that runs the cafeteria has a monopoly. Even if they don't sell it already, a bit anticompetitive.

The Enterprise Board one said that the judges really want a tech winner this year. Although that favors my company, I don't think it's fair on other good ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭missguided

If I were to go back I'd probably do an app or something. Our product wasn't really the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

Christmas trees if you can. The lads who did them in our school earned 200 quid each.
    That said as missguided posted an app would have a much larger market. Especially if one of your group is good at that kinda stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭missguided

People did it last year and seemed to do really well in the mini company finals, it's something that is quite relevant now!

Advertisement