Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best one stop shop?

Options
  • 07-10-2012 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

Hi is there a baby superstore in Dublin? Anywhere I've tried is small enough like symths kealys and euro baby etc, am I missing anywhere? Need to shop!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

scrgirl wrote: »
    Hi is there a baby superstore in Dublin? Anywhere I've tried is small enough like symths kealys and euro baby etc, am I missing anywhere? Need to shop!!

Mothercare Stephens green?
    Bella baby dundrum?
    They both handy as can order online too!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

No , there are just loads of little shops .
    Kiddicare.com is great for most things .

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭scrgirl

Thanks for the replys. Anyone been to bella baby? What's it like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

scrgirl wrote: »
    Thanks for the replys. Anyone been to bella baby? What's it like?

It's good - they quite helpful. Found it annoying they don't stock any baby clothes - even some sleep suits and vests would be good! Good selection if buggys and travel systems tho and they seem to have every small bit of paraphernalia you could ever need like sheets, baths, bath inserts, bottles, ah everything other than clothes really!

Advertisement