Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Residents' parking around Pearse Street

Options
  • 06-10-2012 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I'm interested in renting an apartment in Wintergarden, Pearse Street but it doesn't come with any parking. Is is possible to get a residents' parking disc around there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,313 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It would be highly unlikely with an apartment and anyone with a house would even have difficulty. http://www.dublincity.ie/ROADSANDTRAFFIC/PARKING/RESIDENTSPARKING/Pages/BuyAPermit.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

Move to The windmill or Windmill Lane instead. Only around the corner and there's an underground and surface parking within the gates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Scrappychimow

Just park it on the side of the road , you will have a permanent parking space although your car will more than likely be a burned out shell if you park around there.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 ugabuga

Judging from that link, it looks pretty unlikely. Thanks for the info. I'll look into other places in the area.

Can't park on the side of the road as it's all paid parking. I've parked there a lot before and am not too worried about leaving my car on the street.

Advertisement