Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fall of Cybertron 'none' button??

Options
  • 06-10-2012 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Young guy is playing this game on PC. Has hit a small problem, at the level he's playing he gets a msg 'press none to talk to swoop'...
    I'm stumped.. can't figure out what he's meant to do here, can anyone clarify?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Firblog wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Young guy is playing this game on PC. Has hit a small problem, at the level he's playing he gets a msg 'press none to talk to swoop'...
    I'm stumped.. can't figure out what he's meant to do here, can anyone clarify?

Haven't played the game, but quite possibly whatever the default "talk to" button is on the keyboard was remapped to something else, causing "none" to come up in the instructions. Have a look through the option menu, see if there's something there for controllers/remapping keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭Firblog

Makes sense, much appreciated... by both of us

It's right beside the any key.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

delta36 wrote: »
    Haven't played the game, but quite possibly whatever the default "talk to" button is on the keyboard was remapped to something else, causing "none" to come up in the instructions. Have a look through the option menu, see if there's something there for controllers/remapping keys.

You can't remap the keys in Fall of Cybertron.

Default button should be E to talk. You could try reload the level, I hit a few bugs myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,410 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Possibly a typo? Could be one instead of none

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭Firblog

Thanks for the suggestions, will pass them on when I see him, cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

sounds like a bad console to PC conversion. worst thing ever.

can only play strategies or fps on pc without my xbox controller pugged in for just this reason

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

It ran excellent on PC, I had it on release, no bugs for me.

Advertisement