Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurebet First Goalscorer

Options
  • 06-10-2012 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

whats the craic with this? ba is 3.0 to score tomorrow but i can get 6.0 for him to score first(but also get 6.0 if he scores any time during the match once he is on the field when the first goal is scored?)

can't be right or is my thinking wrong. why would anyone take 3.0 ba anytime if u can get 6.0 insurebet which is basically the same thing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

darego wrote: »
    whats the craic with this? ba is 3.0 to score tomorrow but i can get 6.0 for him to score first(but also get 6.0 if he scores any time during the match once he is on the field when the first goal is scored?)

can't be right or is my thinking wrong. why would anyone take 3.0 ba anytime if u can get 6.0 insurebet which is basically the same thing
    Ya can only win the bet if Ba scores first. Its lower odds to first scorer bet as ya get your stake back if he scores anyhow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

so if i put 20 quid on ba Insurebet First Goalscorer @ 6.0, if rvp scores first then ba scores i still win the bet? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

darego wrote: »
    so if i put 20 quid on ba Insurebet First Goalscorer @ 6.0, if rvp scores first then ba scores i still win the bet? :D
    Well you'll get your stake back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Well you'll get your stake back.

oh lol good stuff cheers pal

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭BettorAssist

Thats a decent bet at 5/1.

• Advertisement
Advertisement