Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to remove stock from G&G M4?

Options
  • 06-10-2012 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭

I bought a new sling connector to fit next to the guns receiver as the rear stock sling mount is too far back and if I drop the gun to go for my pistol, the M4 is hanging down round my knees.

I got the adjustable stock off, loosened the nut next to the receiver but that's as far as I got. I figure there's a screw inside the stock tube but I can't get at it as I can't get the rear cover off the stock tube.

Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Remove the LE stock, and turn the gun upside down and you will see a small allen head screw at the end of the stock tube. Remove that screw, and pull the end cap off to get at the attachment screw. You need to use a long philips head screwdriver to remove that screw, and then the stock tube will just come right off :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Thanks Kev. Once the hex screw came out, I got the new sling attachment on in a minute. All fixed up now. :)

Advertisement