Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Plumber

Options
  • 06-10-2012 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Guys,

Looking to get a insert stove fitted with back boiler already have oil. 3 bed house. Need a plumber that has done work like this before and knows what he is doing. Anyone give me advice please? :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 U2sir

Looking to get a insert stove fitted with back boiler already have oil. 3 bed house. Need a plumber that has done work like this before and knows what he is doing. Anyone give me advice please?
    Just got one fitted. Got plumber from Handymatters in Tubs and Tiles in Ballybrit.
    Happy with the job and working fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 galwaypaddy

Thanks for that. This is a solid fuel insert stove moving away from oil but leave oil there as a back up. Is this what you had done? Thanks, Pat.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 U2sir

Yes that is exactly what I have done. Oil is now backup. Using timber and briquettes at the moment probably coal later on - a bit of work involved but well worth it. Working fine and fast to heat up - domestic water and rads.

Very good link here on Boards to discussion on stoves.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056390351

Advertisement