Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M7 crash 5/10/12

Options
  • 05-10-2012 11:57pm
    Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭

Driving home from nenagh to limerick today, about 17:20, came across a nasty looking accident.
    Car facing wrong way in hard shoulder, some debris, but most shockingly, 40ft truck on its side in a field.
    Anyone see or hear anything, was the truck driver ok. Couldn't really look for details, rubbernecking is bad m'kay.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

It was announced on the news this evening. They mentioned tail-backs of up to 5km on the motorway. I heard nothing about the conditions of the people involved though. The 95fm website might have something.

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Yep, can imagine tailbacks would've been bad.
    Nothing on live95 site, so hopefully all ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

My sister was really upset passing it, said that she saw a woman hanging out of the car involved. My thoughts are with that family - hope she is ok

Advertisement