Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Premium off of G2PLAY.NET

Options
  • 05-10-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Hey lads was going to buy premium during the week and just noticed it can be bought off g2play for 33euro. Ive never used the site and heard of some people saying that you shouldnt really use these sort of key sites as it isnt the safest.

Am I just being paranoid? How exactly would this premium code work as well not sure where id enter it.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I've used G2Play loads of times. It's fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Yitsacks bro in law had his copy removed from origin, purchased from g2play. EA said it wasnt for his territory.

I got my BF3 there with no issues.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I've bought multiple games from there & have no complaints

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Yitsacks bro in law had his copy removed from origin, purchased from g2play. EA said it wasnt for his territory.

I got my BF3 there with no issues.

Oh that doesnt sound to good, my game at least was purchased here in a brick and mortar store but I went ahead and got the premium there the other night off g2play hopefully I might be one of the lucky ones like yourself and get away with it. It seems most people do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

cdkeyhouse is slightly cheaper, but it took ages to get my key from them last time. I had to go through a verification process via texts and emails. does g2play do the same thing? does cdkeyhouse do that every time, or is it a once off?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

and to answer my own question, ordered off G2play at 22:44 and got the email at 22:50. downloading now. very quick and easy. happy days. AK here i come :)

Advertisement