Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgraduate Course's from Springboard.ie

Options
  • 05-10-2012 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I recently applied for a Postgraduate course (NFQ level 9) on Springboard.ie and to my horror I was rejected because I had previously completed a FETAC (NFQ) level 7) course which finished over 2 years ago!!

I thought this was pretty unfair as yes I have already done one Springboard course but now having gone away, got more experience and am now ready to do a Postgrad.... I've been penalized.

If my application had been rejected based on its own merit then fair enough but ruling me straight out just because I've previously done another Springboard course (when your actually meant to be allowed to do 10) seems ridiculous.

Has anyone had any luck appealing such a decision in the past?

Thanks

Advertisement