Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sage Instant Accounts (Training)

Options
  • 05-10-2012 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I have recently purchased Sage instant accounts and wondering if I could get some help, I have it up and running but problem is, I don't know the first thing about using it! So looking for someone to give me a hand setting up and some training.

I’m aware Sage do offer training but at a very high cost that I cannot afford and lose the 3 days for training + setting it all up.

So if anyone does or can recommend someone to help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭capefear

Hi,

I have recently purchased Sage instant accounts and wondering if I could get some help, I have it up and running but problem is, I don't know the first thing about using it! So looking for someone to give me a hand setting up and some training.

I’m aware Sage do offer training but at a very high cost that I cannot afford and lose the 3 days for training + setting it all up.

So if anyone does or can recommend someone to help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Were you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Harrycasual

Hi,

I'm Based in Dublin 12.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Herbalist

Sage don't just offer classroom training. They also offer web based training. This takes place on a one to one basis and you attend from your office via a teleconference and an internet connection. This might be a more cost effective option for you to get started with your Instant Accounts

I am connected to the company

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Chevy RV

Hello There,

I am a Sage trainer and also a qualified accountant. I can arrange a 1 day course which would set it up to your requirements e.g. correct VAT codes and chart of accounts for your business. I would then show you how to enter your Sales and Purchases and run the main reports that you are likely to need.

Regards,

Chevy RV

Advertisement