Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grampian police force

Options
  • 05-10-2012 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hey everyone,
    Just wondering if any of you followed through with applications for any of the Scottish police forces??
    How did it go etc??
    Im just waiting on the vetting stage now which could take a good while by the sounds of things??
    Anyone else at this stage or gone through it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

I pm-ed you

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭fingerbob

Just a quick question. Is it worthwhile applying for all the forces still recruiting or just applying for one, considering the amalgamation next year and the applications all being the same format.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 murphy2

Your only allowed to have one application in at any time, so choose your preferred force and go for it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DawgElite

Have applied for Both Strathclye and Central Scottish Police in the Past.

It's not as long a process as the PSNI is and the tests are far easier and some alot more hands on.

Never thought to try Grampian. Good Luck in the Process. I'm still waiting to hear back from Strathclyde Police Force having given them my Application again.

Advertisement